CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Check out my photography blog here: http://brooklyn-thedarkroom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yarn Doll

Photobucket
Here is a doll that I made. Isn't she cute?!


Photobucket
Here's she looks like "naked".^^^ Ok, so you take a book or something about the height that you want your doll to be and wrap yarn around it kind of loose so it won't get stuck. Get it pretty thick so your doll won't be too skiny! Then carefully take the yarn off the book. Now you tie a piece of yarn at the top to make a head. Next, cut all the loops at the bottom and seperate the strands into 4 sections(2 arms and 2 legs). Tie yarn around it's waist. Tie pieces of yarn to make the hands and feet, and trim it off straight. Add hair, eyes, and a mouth.


Photobucket Photobucket
Here is her dress.^^^ I used fleece. It's easy, you just cut it into the shape above, put it on the doll, and tie yarn around it's waist!

2 comments:

sourpatch said...

Cute! Are you entering this into the 4-H Fair this year?

sourpatch :)

Brooklyn said...

I entered it last year. I'll make another one this year. Got to get working on my crafts!!!