
Here's a fun way to make a Christmas tree ornament! Get a styrofoam ball, a bunch of straight pins, beads, sequences, and ribbon. Pin the ribbon to the ball. Then, put a bead and a sequence on a pin and poke it in the ball! It is so cool, but it takes forever to cover the whole thing. It's really pretty when your done though.
Check out my photography blog here: http://brooklyn-thedarkroom.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Christmas Tree Ornament
Posted by Brooklyn at 4:35 PM
Labels: Christmas, Christmas tree ornament, ornament
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That sounds really neat!! I think I'll try that. How do you get so many sequins in the same color?
sourpatch
I don't know! Those were my grandmaw's. She has TONS of craft stuff. I think she buys several packs at a time, or they might come with just one color in the pack.
Brooklyn, I love the picture of the ornament you made. May I have your permission to repost on our library website? www.sjpl.org
Hope to hear from you!
Sandra Stewart
Post a Comment