I made a piggy bank for a 4-H contest. I got 1st place! Ok, here's how I made it. I blew up a balloon, made pig feet out of newspaper, and taped them onto the balloon. Then I took a section of an egg carton and taped it on for the nose. Then I got a piece of a pipe cleaner, curled it, and taped it on for the tail. I forgot to put the ears on until I was halfway through paper macheteing!(I don't know if I spelled that right) I made the ears out of thin cardboard. Then I paper macheted it. I put like 4 or 5 layers on to make is strong. I painted it and sprayed it with that stuff that makes it shiny. I made clothes for it! I actually sewed them and it was easy! The sunglasses came from my little brother's build-a-bear. I don't know why I made it a movie star pig! The whole thing took me several days to finish.
Check out my photography blog here: http://brooklyn-thedarkroom.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Adorable! I LOVE the glasses!
Thanks! My favorite part is the cow print shirt.
I LOVE your pig!! It's so cute. I like the superstar theme also.
sourpatch
(Elana)
Thank you! It took long enough to make!
I'm sure it did! It looks like a lot of work went into it.
Post a Comment