
Today in 4-H I made this cute bunny puppet! It's made out of a glove. You poke the thumb in and stick the carrot in the hole. Use sharpies to color the insides of the ears. Stuff the ears with polyfil until they stand up. Don't forget the little pom-pom tail! You can make all kinds of animals like this.
Check out my photography blog here: http://brooklyn-thedarkroom.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Funny Bunny Puppet
Posted by Brooklyn at 3:58 PM
Labels: bunny, easter craft, puppet, rabbit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
It's really nice, it's a good picture of it, too.
sourpatch
Thanks! It was hard to hold the camera and the puppet at the same time without shaking the camera!
Good picture! You could post some of your photography on here too!
Yeah, I was just about to do that. I'm trying to figure out how to do that slideshow, but I can't get it to work.
Post a Comment